Quality and Environment Policy
Fruverpack SLU manages quality, safety and health at work and environmental protection as a means to guarantee its results in a sustained manner, with a continuous improvement approach in all its processes.
This approach is carried out from the fundamental values of social responsibility, protection of health and safety, respect for people, teamwork, respect for the environment and use of the best preventive techniques available, and is specified in the following :
- Leadership of the Directorate and of the entire organization with the management of quality, safety and health at work and the environment as a way, not only to meet the expectations of its customers, but to permanently improve its level of satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement of the culture of the organization that enhances the behavior of employees and collaborators in the fulfillment of quality commitments, respect for the environment and prevention of diseases, damage to people and pollution, encouraging the search for innovative solutions and the exchange of knowledge.
- Vision to promote a culture of quality, safety and health at work and protection of the environment throughout the organization, in suppliers and, in general, in the environments in which it carries out its activities.
- Consideration of environmental aspects and sustainability criteria in all the activities of the Business, in order to minimize the impact they may have on the environment and at all times promote the rational use of resources.
- Awareness and protection of the environment through the participation of its employees and interest groups, developing awareness, training and awareness initiatives.
- Management oriented towards risk management to avoid situations with damage to the health or safety of people, incidents or subsequent corrections with the objective of “zero accidents”.
- Compliance with legal and other requirements that the organization subscribes in relation to risks to the environment and occupational safety and health, including relevant aspects such as road safety or work stress management.
- Application and update of the Management System, integrating the economic, technical, environmental, safety and health aspects at work and, in general, all those that contribute to quality and sustainability and the creation of healthy work environments.
- Promotion of internal and external communication, as well as the active participation of employees as a way to involve them in the different aspects of the Management System.
- Integration of the values of quality, safety and health at work and environmental management in the Business strategy and in the development of its activity through process management and the establishment of appropriate objectives.